Photographer specialized in documentary photography, with work experience as a photojournalist, who occasionally writes articles (in Serbian), and freelance event photographer. He believes that an ordinary man is a measure of everything. And that a good photo, as well as a good story told through photos and words, can reach the deepest pictures of the human subconscious, to change a consciousness about important topics. He is the author of a blog dedicated to photo stories in Serbian.
- Photography skills: Documentary photography, photojournalism, event photography, Photoshop, WordPress, journalism (writing articles in Serbian).
- Languages: Full professional proficiency in English, basic German, Serbian – native.
- Education: Basic and Advanced Photography Courses (finished in Novi Sad in 2014), Basic Journalism Course (finished in Novi Sad in 2006), High School of Electrical Engineering (finished in Novi Sad in 2004);
- Hobbies: Rock and roll songwriting (in Serbian), Slinging and knife throwing.
The Underground of the Petrovaradin fortress
Events and weddings
Black and white
Journalist articles in Serbian
- Tajni život petrovaradinskog podzemlja;
- Motoraši velikog srca ponovo u akciji;
- Ostaci manastira Dombo – fruškogorsko „Ime ruže“;
- Zaboravljena relikvija Futoga – nesuđenog evropskog centra;
- Volonteri nastavljaju čišćenje podzemlja Petrovaradinske tvrđave;
- Dva heroja koja su spasla Petrovaradinsku tvrđavu;
More texts here.